Certified Public Accountants & Business Consultants
At Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra, we understand that there is much more to accounting than number crunching and tax preparation. Over the last 35 years, we’ve learned that the better we know our clients – who they are, what they do, and where they want to go – the better we can help them achieve their goals. For this reason, we offer a wide range of accounting, consultation, and audit services, all especially tailored to the needs of each of our clients.
We offer the following services in addition to our specialized Industry Expertise:
- Accounting and assurance services
- Income tax preparation, planning, and strategy
- Forensic and investigative accounting
- Business consultation
- Business succession planning and valuation
- Management advisory services
- Mergers & acquisitions services
- Estate planning and wealth distribution
- QuickBooks configuration, consultation, and training
Personal Attention, Individualized Planning
What separates us from other Maryland accounting firms? We believe that there are two important things: the close, personal attention we give our clients and the individually tailored plans and strategies that we provide. We listen closely to our clients’ needs, questions, concerns, and goals before we get started, and we make certain that all of our services are customized to fit those needs and goals. We don’t think that any two tax strategies, estate plans, business succession plans, or benchmarking processes should look the same because no two people and no two businesses are the same. And we have the knowledge, skills, and experience to shape a plan that is just right for your business and your objectives.
Schedule an Initial Meeting with One of Our Expert CPAs
Whether you simply need help with your taxes and bookkeeping or whether you’d like a long-term, trusted business advisor, we are here to help. During your initial meeting with one of our experienced CPAs, we want to listen to you: what your business is, which services you need, what your goals are, and which barriers stand in your way. Schedule your meeting today by calling one of our offices or filling out our short contact form.
Maryland Accounting Locations
We have three Maryland accounting office locations, including:
Baltimore County Accounting Office
Servicing Lutherville-Timonium area including (but not limited to): Towson, White Marsh, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Woodlawn, Rosedale, Arbutus, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Essex, Kingsville, Lansdowne, Mays Chapel, Middle River, Overlea, Parkville, Randallstown, Reistertown.
Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra
Lutherville, MD 21093
Phone: (410) 339-6464 • Fax: (410) 339-7272
Harford County Accounting Office
Servicing Bel Air and Harford County area including (but not limited to): Fallston, Forest Hill, Churchville, Aberdeen, Havre De Grace, Perryville, Baldwin, Jarrettsville, Glen Arm, Kingsville, Rising Sun.
Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra
Bel Air, MD 21014
Phone: (410) 838-2237 • Fax: (410) 893-9527
Cecil County Accounting Office
Servicing Elkton and Cecil County area including (but not limited to): North East, Perryville, Rising Sun, Charlestown. Also servicing New Castle County, DE.
Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra
Elkton, MD 21921
Phone: (410) 398-1833 • (410) 398-1157
- Good news for employers…… proposed new overtime rules did not take effect on 12/1
- Long time Elkton firm joins WC&S
- Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra, Chartered Now Offers Certified Nonprofit Accounting Program (CNAP)
- David Crisp, CPA nominated as board treasurer for Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna
- Maryland State Bar Association joint Bench/Bar Annual Conference
- Top Marketing Initiative 2016 at the EW Super Conference in Miami!
- Congratulations to our new CPAs!
- The Gift of Stock
- Your nonprofit needs an investment policy
- Roth 401(k) conversions may suit your Millennial employees
- Ensure your year-end donations will be deductible on your 2016 return
- There’s still time to benefit on your 2016 tax bill by buying business assets
- 4 ways to encourage nonprofit donors to make unrestricted gifts
- Are your employees trained to guard against risk?
- A brief overview of the President-elect’s tax plan for individuals
- A quick look at the President-elect’s tax plan for businesses
“Our firms are based in Maryland with offices in ten states. Needless to say, our tax filing requirements are somewhat complicated. Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra has been a tremendous help on both the federal and state level as we have grown our businesses. Additionally, with a retirement plan including 400 participants, WCS has helped us with compliance, tax and audit requirements for the plan. Their staff is very knowledgeable, professional and consultative which is a great help to our internal finance and accounting staff.”
“ We conduct business with Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra because of their team of knowledgeable, dependable experts. They have provided excellent accounting advise, planning, direction and are always available with answers and guidance. They know our needs and realize how important communication is to our accounting process.Benny Walker and Jane Jett have been fantastic to deal with. Jane is a wealth of knowledge on setting up QuickBooks correctly!”
Joe SalvoSalvo Auto Parts
“It has been a pleasure to work with you and your company throughout these many years. The professionalism that you bring to the issues that we have to evaluate is truly irreplaceable. Of course the timely and accurate accounting is a standard that we very much appreciate. The quick attention and in-depth research that you do on our behalf is greatly appreciated. We know that your latest expansion cannot help but to be successful because of the work ethic and professionalism that personifies your company. Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra is a valued member of the Salvo Auto Parts team.”
Director of Operations
Specialty Reinforcing Construction
“After 30 years in business, we have yet to find any professional firm that can match the technical expertise, client service, and efficiency of WC&S. Whether filing our taxes, helping with accounting software problems, or responding to a specific inquiry, WC&S never fails to provide prompt, informed, and patient service. They combine large-firm resources and a personal touch in a way that is ideal for our business.”