Every successful business needs a detailed plan and roadmap–your personal life is no different.
You have worked hard to build a successful business or career, made good investments and built a rewarding life for your family. Now is the time to ensure that your plan includes estate planning and wealth transfer.
Our CPAs have the knowledge, insight, and experience to help you plan your estate, alongside your attorney and financial advisor. At WCS, we want to make certain that your loved ones are cared for in the best way possible and not burdened with unnecessary taxes and red tape.
Our Smart Estate Planning works to make sure the wealth you accumulated during your life continues to work toward your goals and dreams for many more years and leaves you with complete peace of mind.
Our Smart Estate Planning includes:
- Writing a will
- Setting up a trust or trusts
- Picking guardians for your dependent children
- Choosing a life insurance plan
- Making health care directives
- Minimizing taxes
- Appointing a power of attorney
- Naming beneficiaries for bank accounts and retirement plans
- Making burial and funeral arrangements
- Creating a business succession plan
In many cases your accountant has a long-term and in-depth understanding of the personal and financial aspects of your life. After years of personal attention, planning, and tax returns, your CPA is familiar with your assets and debts, your dependents, and your future goals.
During the estate planning process, we can help you:
- Understand the details of estate and gift tax laws
- Gain a complete and comprehensive knowledge of estate and gift tax regulations, down to the smallest detail
- Answer your questions and construct a plan that minimizes the impact of death taxes
- File estate tax returns
Your accountant is the best source for the information required on estate tax returns, including the fair market value of all of your assets.
- Determine life insurance coverage
Because of our shared insight into your finances, lifestyle, and family, we are able to work with your insurance advisor to determine the appropriate life insurance coverage you need to protect and support your family comfortably in the event of a tragedy.
- Set up a gifting plan
WCS’ in-depth experience with estate taxes and gift taxes, enables us to construct a gifting program that protects your wealth and supports your loved ones.
- Handle trust administration
Over the years, our goal is to become your trusted advisor and partner. Our insight and management experience can provide invaluable and fair oversight should you need a trust administrator.
- Make your wealth last for generations
Filing tax forms and avoiding unneeded tax payments is just the start. We are here to protect your wealth and help you realize your financial goals. Estate planning is one of the best ways we can assist you with long-term wealth management.