Whether you are a start-up or an established business looking to grow, WCS will help you achieve your goals, resolve business issues, and be there for you when you need it most.
Our management advisory and business consulting services are designed to assist all types of businesses, with solid financial planning and researched, time-tested business advice.
Our management advisory services include, but are not limited to:
- Operational assessments and audits
- Organizational structure recommendations and restructuring
- Internal controls recommendations
- Bank or private financing assistance
- Banking relations
- Financial analysis and planning
- Mergers and acquisitions consultation
- Management issue solutions
- Business expansion recommendations and strategic planning
- Business succession planning
- New business planning and business venture planning
- Conflict resolution
- Valuation services
- Benchmarking services
- General business advice and counseling
Our services can help your business, from solving an ongoing efficiency issue, to resolving a conflict in a small family business, to securing financing for an exciting new venture. All of these services have one thing in common: they are aimed at increasing your company’s profitability, effectiveness, and growth.
From Problem Solving to Goal Setting
WCS’s management advisory and business consultation services are designed to be thorough, unbiased, and accurate. We want to help your business better understand itself, whatever your specific needs are. Whether you are in a crisis and need immediate help, or simply want to do better, we are here for you. WCS works with companies in all phases of the business lifecycle including:
- Initial business planning
- Business succession
- Before, during, and after a merger and acquisition
- Resolving problems, issues, or crisis
- Launch of a new venture, service, or product
- Business restructuring
- Closing or selling of a business
Let Us Be Your Trusted Advisor
We believe that our expert analysis paired with our dedication to in-depth, personal attention is what makes our management advisory services shine. We understand that accurate, smart analysis is vital – but that numbers and analysis can only take you so far. We are committed to truly getting to know our clients, from understanding their goals to being familiar with their business philosophies. We believe that to be the best business consultants possible we need to build a meaningful relationship with our clients.
We want to be more than your accountant. We want to be your trusted business advisor.