We are a valued resource in the Mid -Atlantic region and work with many healthcare professionals, including Dentists, Physicians, and Veterinarians. We work with large practices and their Practice Managers as well as solo practitioners to meet their practice and individual needs.
Our typical engagement involves a financial check-up of your practice twice a year. The financial check-up consists of reviewing various financial reports and matrix such as cash flow analysis, industry overhead/benchmarking, owner compensation/benefit models that will aid in the wellness of the practice.
WCS’s healthcare team helps you monitor expenses, improve revenue, and generate discussions concerning your practice management objectives and long-term goals. Tax planning is also a vital component of our business consulting. We build strategies to benefit the practice owners and minimize the tax burden throughout the year and the lifetime of the practice.
For the wellness of your practice, we offer the following advisory services:
- Practice start-up/purchase or sale assistance
- Valuation Consulting and Cash flow analysis for practice mergers & acquisitions or expansions
- Budgeting for multiple office locations
- Industry Benchmarking Comparison
- Guidance on funding options for acquisitions or expansions
- Retirement Funding options
- Facilitation of the Financial transition that occurs when buying or selling a practice
- Monthly Bookkeeping services or training – QuickBooks online
- Federal, state, and local tax return planning and preparation
- Succession planning
To learn more about our Healthcare Services contact Helen Connolly, Principal, CPA, CGMA 410.339.6464