Management Advisory Services & Business Consulting
Whether you are a fresh new start-up or an established business wishing to grow, we are here to help you achieve your goals, solve your problems, or just lend our assistance when you need it most. Our management advisory services and business consulting services are designed to assist all types of businesses, both through concrete financial planning and researched, time-tested business advice
Our management advisory services include, but are not limited to:
- Operational assessments and audits.
- Organizational structure recommendations and restructuring.
- Internal controls recommendations.
- Bank or private financing assistance.
- Banking relations.
- Financial analysis and planning.
- Mergers and acquisitions consultation.
- Management issue solutions.
- Business expansion recommendations and strategic planning.
- Business succession planning.
- New business planning and business venture planning.
- Conflict resolution.
- Valuation services.
- Benchmarking services.
- General business advice and counseling.
These services can help your business in a variety of ways, from solving an ongoing efficiency issue, to resolving a conflict in a small family business, to securing financing for an exciting new venture. However, all of these services have one thing in common: they are aimed at increasing your company’s profitability, effectiveness, and growth.
From Problem Solving to Goal Setting
Our management advisory services and business consultation services are designed to be thorough, unbiased, and accurate. We want to help your business better understand itself, whatever your specific needs are. Whether you are in a crisis and need immediate help, or whether you are in a good place and simply want to do better, we are here for you. In the past, we have helped companies during a number of phases:
- During initial business planning.
- During a business succession.
- Before, during, and after a merger and acquisition.
- During a problem, issue, or crisis.
- During the launch of a new venture, service, or product.
- During a business restructuring.
- During the closing or selling of a business.
Let Us Be Your Trusted Advisor
We believe that our expert analysis paired with our dedication to close, personal attention is what makes our management advisory services shine. We understand that accurate, smart analysis is absolutely vital, but also that numbers and analysis can only take you so far. We are committed to truly getting to know our clients, from understanding their goals to being familiar with their business philosophies. We don’t believe that we can be the best business consultants possible without first building a meaningful relationship.
We want to be more than your accountant. We want to be your trusted business advisor. If you are in need of our services, or if you have a question about what we do, call today to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced CPAs: (410) 339-6464.