Angeline White has over 28 years of accounting experience in both public and private industry. She joined the firm in 2007 as a Manager and was promoted to Partner in 2015. She has worked extensively on audit, due diligence, management advisory, consulting and tax engagements for a variety of industries that are for-profit and non-profit with extensive knowledge in charitable, construction, distribution, homeowners’ associations, software, religious, health and human services industries and employee benefit plans. Angeline has served as the Partner on numerous for-profit and not-for profit engagements for the firm since 2014 as the Quality Control Reviewer. She provides a leadership role in the firm’s overall quality control of engagements and the firm’s quality control policies and procedures. Angeline works closely with entity management and Boards to solve issues relating to the entity.
Recognitions and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Associated General Contractors
- National Association of Construction Auditors
- Former qualified peer review team member
- Involved with various civic and nonprofit organizations